Tuesday, April 30
- WWII vet receives overdue Distinguished Flying Cross
- Obama hints at potential military action in Syria
- Military court overturns attempted-suicide conviction
- Army major, wife face child abuse charges in N.J.
- Obama: U.S. should close Guantanamo
- Bipartisan bill would require Tricare to cover horse therapy
- Shake up command PT
- Maxwell, Air Force officials say they won't shirk from sex assault concerns
- First lady to businesses: Hire more vets
- 92-year-old WWII vet gets long-overdue medals
- Bombs kill 3 NATO troops, 5 Afghans
- Career-long mental health assessments proposed
- Cruiser Chosin departs Hawaii for western Pacific
- Video: Odierno blows up at a House hearing
- Female soldier pleads guilty to desertion during Iraq war
- Ex-Navy SEAL seeking GOP nomination in U.S. Senate race in Mass.
- Lawmakers seek opening to make changes to UCMJ
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.