Monday, June 24
- Navy 4-star to lead STRATCOM
- 8th and I welcomes first female sergeant major
- Shaped by history, Gettysburg celebrates milestone
- Dover mortuary works to redeem itself after 2011 scandal
- Ex-Obama aide: Don't expect N. Korea to disarm
- Report: Friendly fire behind Drum sgt.'s 2011 death
- Series of bomb attacks in Iraq kill at least 42
- Afghan medical evacuation capabilities improving
- Senators: VA's offer to review sexual trauma cases 'insensitive and unhelpful'
- Planners for Coast Guard museum raise $100,000
- Military sharpens new tools for brain injuries
- Syria: Arming rebels is 'dangerous' U.S. decision
- Report: Snowden took job to gather NSA cyber evidence
- U.S.: No word yet from Taliban on peace talks
- Mock Afghan village under construction in S.D.
- Flight to Cuba for which Snowden booked departs
- Expect security clearance delays
- Afghan IEDS: Warfare on the cheap
- Costly repairs to flag, general officer quarters questioned
- By taking in Snowden, Ecuador would defy U.S. again
- Some military homes have risky blind cords
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.