Friday, September 13
- Military Muscle: Work your glutes for better posture, less down time to injury
- Veterans are particularly suited for jobs in cybersecurity
- Banking on business
- Fallen Air Guardsman remembered for bravery, kindness
- Kerry: Syria peace prospects ride on weapons talks
- Congressman: Defense sequester exemption to be part of debt ceiling debate
- New survey: 3 of 4 post-9/11 vets have PTSD, anxiety
- From troubled teen to 'youth of the year'
- Mob movie with French twist
- Navy spent $71M on submarine Miami repairs
- Destroyer Mahan returns to Va. after potential Syria strike
- DoD starts new effort to get troops, employees thinking healthy
- Informatics: Where health meets I.T.
- Bombing in Sunni mosque in Iraq, attacks kill 33
- U.N.: Report will show chemical weapons use in Syria
- In U.S. arsenal, lessons for Syria chemical weapons
- U.N. official: Iranian exiles' deaths a wake-up call
- Afghan Taliban attack U.S. Consulate, kill 2 Afghans
- Al-Qaida leader calls for attacks inside US
- Rights group: Syrian regime behind mass killings
- Putin hails Syria's action on chemical weapons ban
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.