Thursday, October 31
- Hagel blasts states on same-sex benefits policy
- Coast Guard visits mysterious 'Google barge'
- Israel strikes Russian weapons shipment in Syria
- Search continues for elusive vehicle to fit aboard Osprey
- Tricare Help: Can service member's adult brother be put on Tricare?
- Consumer Watch: Be diligent about tracking state benefits
- Kevlar for the Mind: Defeat your brain's exercise excuses
- OPCW: Syria destroys chemical arms equipment
- Senate panel OKs limited surveillance rollbacks
- Report: Snowden gets tech support job in Russia
- Manning says gender ID dispute could go to court
- Changes pursued in U.S. security clearance system
- Iraqi PM: Terror 'got a second chance' in Iraq
- DoD widens addiction treatment options
- Officials: Attacks in Iraq kill at least 7 people
- Pakistan PM: Talks with domestic Taliban started
- Senators seek to fix ER reimbursement loophole for new vets
- Sanders proposes expanded dental care for veterans
- Campbell soldier convicted of killing daughter sentenced
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.