Friday, January 31
- Congress looks at Navy contracting practices
- Gunman's doctor before rampage: 'No problem there'
- Exclusive: General says more Marines could be based throughout Africa
- Air Force brass: Culture of fear led to missileer cheating
- Interview: Gates talks pay reform, toxic leaders and more
- Air Force singer headed to Hollywood stage on 'American Idol'
- Hale to step down as DoD finance chief
- Suicide car bomb kills 5 soldiers in Iraq
- Withering field: Plant science students needed to regrow horticulture
- Columbia College names new president
- 4 tips for vets from SVA's new chief
- Bidens laud partnerships between firms, colleges