Monday, April 7
- Cyber warfare research institute to open at West Point
- U.S. sailors sue Japan utility for tsunami radiation
- Shipmates remember MA2 Mayo as 'a hero'
- Army: Fort Hood suspect had requested leave
- Group says Congress should set example by hiring more vets
- Hagel tours China's new aircraft carrier
- Family's misadventure at sea has public costs
- Egypt arrests a top aide to al-Qaida chief
- Report: U.S. could add third Army brigade in Europe
- CNO: Cutbacks reducing Navy's surge readiness
- Late fees ending for Pentagon
- Family defends choice to sail with young children
- Pro-Russians call east Ukraine region independent
- NORAD jets nab plane in restricted airspace near D.C.