Tuesday, April 22
- Spy vs. Spy: Former SecDef Gates talks Putin
- 4 Army units heading to Eastern Europe
- McChrystal tells of his recovery after getting hit with 'career curve ball'
- Midshipman accused of assaulting cab driver with knife
- Report: U.S. may leave fewer troops in Afghanistan
- Ukraine orders offensive as Biden presses Russia
- South Carolina's top military man begins re-election campaign
- Activity at North Korea site hints at nuke test preps
- Judge: Prosecutors must turn over info on secret CIA prisons
- Top VA official questions use of term 'Gulf War illness'
- Foreign troops now eligible for Defense Meritorious Service Medal
- Dept. of Juvenile Justice youth, volunteers making urns for S.C. veterans
- Sub records detailed images of WWII wreck
- WWII vet overcomes survivor's guilt, tells story
- Asia-Pacific navies sign communication agreement
- U.S. seeks to navigate military-civilian power blocs in Pakistan
- Pakistan says it's test-fired short-range missile
- NATO minesweepers set off on Baltic deployment
- Militants attack balloting center in Iraq, kill 10
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.