Wednesday, June 4
- No injuries in Harrier crash in California
- Analysis: Talks in Bergdahl release had wider goal
- Bergdahl's hometown cancels celebration amid furor
- Last of original group of Navajo Code Talkers dies
- Navy seeks guided deck-gun shell
- Bergdahl swap may make closing Guantanamo harder
- Alarming Bergdahl videos led to prisoner swap
- U.S. deploys B-52s to Europe
- Taliban video shows handover of Bergdahl
- Hagel says rush to judgment on Bergdahl 'unfair'
- Vets' advocates push for more student loan protections
- D-Day narrative started early, and still evolves
- Mission Family: Gay couples, supporters celebrate military life in open
- New referral website to help troops find housing
- Obama offers more aid, but no weapons, to Ukraine
- Putin looks east to bolster ties with North Korea
- Iran tries to block Afghanistan's opium boom
- Survey of vets shows unhappiness with VA care
- Official: 1,800 U.S. troops for Afghan counterterror ops
- 385 vets on Wichita VA waiting list
- VA says it has contacted vets left off Phoenix wait list
- Acting VA chief vows to restore vets' trust in system
- Fillet knife face-off: How 4 electric models compared
- Study: Military cities among the healthiest in U.S.
- Tricare Help: '20/20/20' rule may apply to ex-spouse
- Ask the Lawyer: When CO's words become 'unlawful command influence'
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.