Wednesday, July 9
- Bataan ARG moved to Persian Gulf
- 2-star nominated to advise CMC
- Senate report blasts AF for $1.2B logistics system failure
- Hagel: Navy nuclear reviews are done, reviewing recommendations
- FORSCOM head nominated to be new Army vice chief
- Air Force releases info on Malmstrom cheating punishments
- Army leaders defend flawed intelligence system
- Benghazi: 2 days, 2 distinct attacks on Americans
- CBO: Save $19B by replacing 70K troops with civilians
- Nuke missile duty: 'It weighs on your mind'
- VA official 'sickened' by whistleblower retaliation
- Testimony begins Jesse Ventura's defamation case against deceased SEAL's estate
- Military caregiver webinar set for Thursday
- Investigation blames birds for deadly Pave Hawk crash
- Iraqi officials: 50 bodies found south of Baghdad
- U.N.: Afghan civilian death toll up so far this year
- Bahrain questions activists after diplomat meeting
- Pennsylvania man's draft notice was 102 years late
- Tricare Help: Can Tricare Reserve Select beneficiaries get care on post?
- Germans probe 2nd spy case reportedly involving U.S.
- Report: U.S. spies on prominent Muslim-Americans
- Kevlar for the Mind: Magnets, pulses among alternative PTSD treatments
- Consumer Watch: Comparing 'private label' prices takes time, but can save money
- Military Muscle: 5 exercises using your gym's Viper Rope Trainer
- FBI: Fort Carson employee made terroristic threats
- Judge: Hawaii soldier's wife an 'evil stepmother'