Tuesday, July 22
- Opinion: No need to go back to Iraq — the job may be done for us
- Sergeant major portrayed in 'Generation Kill' faces child sex charges
- Blue Angels add XO, screening after misconduct report
- Lawsuit: Tyler Perry interfered with studio plan at former Ga. Army base
- Atheist group urges Congress to allow humanist military chaplains
- Staff Sgt. Ryan Pitts inducted into 'Hall of Heroes'
- VA nominee: 'Change can be achieved'
- Shelton: Russia's doubt over U.S. satellite capabilities shows 'desperation'
- U.S.: Russia 'created the conditions' for shoot-down of airliner
- Donor gives Purple Heart to 12-year-old stabbing victim
- Stranger pays veteran's duck fine without his OK
- Study uses EEGs to guide treatment for depression
- Officer who trained first black Marines laid to rest
- Olympian credits surviving ATV accident to training with Marine vet
- Attorney: Ventura deserves millions from Kyle
- Olympia, Wash., group working to save USS Olympia
- Military suicides declined slightly in 2013, Pentagon says
- Report: Open-air burn pits still in use in Afghanistan
- Update: Sgt. mauled by bear in Alaska in stable condition
- 5 yoga poses to complement your runs
- California won't send troops to Mexican border
- Suicide bomber kills 4 foreign guards in Kabul