Thursday, July 31
- UPDATE: New images show details of new Army camo
- $16.3B VA reform bill passes Senate 91-3; Obama expected to sign
- German officer to serve as U.S. Army Europe's chief of staff
- Congress presses DoD for allotment system reform
- Medal of Honor recipient, POW Sgt. Maj. Jon Robert Cavaiani dies
- U.S., U.N. announce deal on 72-hour Gaza cease-fire
- CENTCOM: No base planned for Uzbekistan
- Soldiers recall Iraq murders, aftermath at Army ethics conference
- U.S. Family Health Plan too costly, watchdog report says
- First lady expands effort to end vet homelessness
- State Dept.: 'No American is proud' of CIA tactics
- Stolen WWI gas mask found in pawn shop
- Ask the Lawyer: 'Concealed weapon' has broad meaning
- Boy found dead in C-130 may have been seen near other planes
- Tricare specifics on infertility coverage
- IG: Services contribute to delays in processing VA claims
- Consumer Watch: Coalition offers financial tools, resources for vets
- Tricare Help: Preauthorization and 'medical necessity'
- Mission Family: Protect your job while being a caregiver
- Kevlar for the Mind: Simple steps to help TBI recovery
- Where would new VA medical facilities be located?
- CIA director apologizes to Senate leaders
Start your day with a roundup of top defense news.